Client: Network Seven
When I lived in Sydney, I was the Production Coordinator of Channel Seven's design department.
The department was responsible for every single billboard, website ad, magazine page and photoshoot that came out of the network – including My Kitchen Rules, Beauty & The Geek and the Australian premiere of Revenge. My role included:
- assisting in the development of overarching campaign strategies between the design and marketing departments, and coordinated asset delivery
- assisted with the planning and design of national campaigns
- facilitated strategic brainstorms between senior executives of the design and marketing departments
- implemented production management systems that increased billable hours
- created financial reports each month to generate accurate ROI reports
While it's certainly true that the world of television isn't nearly as glamorous as it seems, these were very enjoyable projects to work on. I don't miss the Sydney traffic though!